This luxurious, rarely available 3-bedroom/3.5 bathroom, 2,512 square foot residence is located in the Tower at 15 Central Park West. It is situated on the northwest corner of the 15th floor with partial Central Park views. The gracious foyer with Venetian plaster walls leads to the expansive living room with large windows offering dynamic city views of Lincoln Center. This generous space and the adjacent formal dining room, both bathed in natural light, are perfect for entertaining. The windowed, marble-clad, eat-in kitchen has the finest appliances including double wall ovens.
Designed by renowned architect Robert A.M. Stern, Fifteen Central Park West is one of only a few limestone buildings to join the city skyline in a hundred years. Fifteen Central Park West presents a distinguished level of residents-only service, space and privacy.
Residents have access to luxury amenities including a restaurant with in-home private dining service, 14,000 s.f. fitness center with 75 foot sky-lit lap pool, wine rooms, business center, private screening room, game room, outdoor terrace, and a full staff to meet the living standards and comfort level of every resident.
The unparalleled amenities and services exclusively for residents include:
- The Restaurant at 15 CPW offers private, 5-star dining and in-home service
- Full catering in the entertainment spaces, restaurant, garden, and conference rooms
- A 14,000 square foot fitness center with personal trainers and treatment, sauna and steam rooms
- A 75-foot lap pool with private swim instructors
- Children’s play center
- Business center
- Conference rooms
- Event space
- Quiet and impressive library
- Game/Billiards room
- Theater/Screening room
- More than 40 attentive full-time employees on site
- Second private entrance through an elegant pavilion off the classic motor court
- Parking garage with direct access to the building
- Sophisticated security systems for peace of mind